ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WPTA21) - Another two Allen County residents tested positive for the novel coronavirus Wednesday, bringing the county total to 19 cases.
One Allen County patient has died from COVID-19.
Due to the anticipated increase in the number of confirmed cases, the Allen County Health Department will not be able to continue providing specific information regarding each individual case.
Northeast Indiana also has cases in Wells, Whitley, Noble, Grant, DeKalb and Adams counties.
Because of a delay in private lab reporting to the state, the case count provided by the Indiana State Department of Health at may not always immediately match Allen County’s case numbers.
Wednesday's map showed 477 Indiana patients have tested positive for the virus.
On Thursday, the numbers increased to 645 positive patients.
The state reports 4,651 Hoosiers have been tested, up from 3,356 on Wednesday.
Marion County had the most new cases, at 67, while Hamilton, Johnson and Lake counties each had 12.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts