ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WPTA21) - During a virtual meeting, Allen County Health officials gave an update on what ICU care looks like for COVID-19 patients and how you can manage anxiety during this stay-at-home period.
You can listen to the briefing here:
Another Allen County resident has died as a result of contracting the novel coronavirus, and six more have tested positive.
That brings up Allen County's total deaths to two, and 36 positive cases as of Tuesday afternoon.
Statewide, 2,159 people have tested positive for COVID-19, and 49 people have died.
Because of a delay in private lab reporting to the state, the case count provided by the Indiana State Department of Health may not always immediately match Allen County’s case numbers.
According to the Allen County Department of Health, about 75 percent of COVID-19 cases in Allen County have been over the age of 50 so far.
Nearly 70 percent of the total COVID-19 cases in the Hoosier state saw patients need hospitalization.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- Check out or COVID-19 vaccine resource page here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts