FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WPTA21) - The 122nd Fighter Wing is saluting Indiana healthcare workers, first responders and other essential employees by taking to the sky Tuesday.
Airmen are showing their support for front-line workers with two scheduled community flyovers in Fort Wayne and Indianapolis.
First up is the Fort Wayne flyover on Tuesday that's set to begin at 11:10 a.m.
The flight path map for the A-10s shows the planes will first fly over Lutheran Children's Hospital, then make their way to Parkview Randalia, head north to Dupont Hospital, and then loop around back toward the base.
The flyover is scheduled to last five minutes, so make sure you're outside and ready to view the show.
The Indianapolis flyover is scheduled for Thursday at 10:45 a.m.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- Check out or COVID-19 vaccine resource page here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts