TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) -- Beer is flowing and pancakes are back on the griddle in northern Michigan after a two-month shutdown because of the coronavirus.
Bars and restaurants were allowed to reopen early Friday in northern Michigan in time for the Memorial Day weekend.
The Upper Peninsula and northern Lower Peninsula haven't been hit as hard with cornonavirus and COVID-19.
Some business owners want people from other regions to stay away unless they've been quarantined for a time or restrictions have been lifted in their communities.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts