ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WPTA21) - The Allen County Department of Health says another resident has died from COVID-19 and 22 residents have tested positive Saturday.
Allen County's total now stands at 1,204 cases and 66 people have lost their lives to the virus.
A total of 8,039 tests have been conducted in the county, and of those tests, nearly 16 percent returned a positive result.
You can find basic demographic information on Allen County cases on the county's website.
At noon each day, the Indiana State Department of Health will release the latest batch of data.
There are several coronavirus testing sites located in Allen County now. Click here to find a testing site near you.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts