INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 393 new cases of COVID-19 and 5 new deaths associated with the virus.
Officials say Indiana's total confirmed cases increased to 42,423 while the death toll increased to 2,350.
The new cases were recorded between April 14 and June 20, while the new deaths occurred between June 17 and June 20.
Another 190 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
To date, 411,920 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 401,802 on Saturday.
10.3 percent of those tested were reported as positive cases.
In Allen County, local officials reported 47 residents tested positive for COVID-19.
That brings Allen County's total cases to 2,424 and 94 deaths as of Sunday.
Intensive care unit and ventilator capacity remains steady. As of Saturday, nearly 38 percent of ICU beds and nearly 81 percent of ventilators are available.
The Indiana State Department of Health updates their coronavirus dashboard each day at noon.
Any Hoosier seeking COVID-testing can obtain it through one of the state-sponsored OptumServe sites, regardless of whether they are at high risk or have symptoms.
To find testing locations around the state, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and click on the COVID-19 testing information link. More than 200 locations are available around the state.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts