INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 277 new positive cases of COVID-19 and 13 additional deaths Monday.
Indiana's total confirmed cases of the virus increased to 42,633 while the death toll increased to 2,363.
The new positive cases were reported between March 29 and June 21, while the new deaths were reported between May 28 and June 21.
In Allen County, local health officials reported two additional deaths and 18 new cases of the virus.
Allen County's total confirmed COVID-19 cases increased to 2,442 cases and 96 deaths Monday.
LaGrange County, which recently reported an uptick in cases, has the second-highest COVID-19 case total at 396.
To date, 418,916 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 411,920 on Sunday. Of those tests, 10 percent returned a positive result.
Any Hoosier seeking COVID-testing can obtain it through one of the state-sponsored OptumServe sites, regardless of whether they are at high risk or have symptoms.
To find testing locations around the state, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and click on the COVID-19 testing information link. More than 200 locations are available around the state.
In the US, health officials report at least 2.2 million cases of COVID-19 and a death toll of 120,000.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts