INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 281 new positive cases of COVID-19 and 9 additional deaths Wednesday.
That brings Indiana's total confirmed positive case count to 43,140.
The death toll increased to 2,386.
The new positive cases were recorded between June 17 and June 23, while the deaths occurred between June 9 and June 22.
Another 192 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
In Allen County, local health officials reported another COVID-19 death and 30 new positive cases.
Allen County now has 2,487 cases of the virus and 98 deaths.
To date, 431,883 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 426,376 on Tuesday.
Intensive care unit and ventilator capacity remains steady. As of Wednesday, more than 37 percent of ICU beds and nearly 82 percent of ventilators are available.
The ISDH updates their online COVID-19 dashboard daily at noon.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts