INDIANA (WPTA21) - On Saturday, Indiana State Health Officials report 496 new cases of COVID-19 in the state and 21 new deaths by the virus.
With this new information, it the brings the total number of Hoosiers to have the virus to 44,575.
Intensive care unit and ventilator capacity remain steady. As of today, nearly 38 percent of ICU beds and nearly 84 percent of ventilators are available.
A total of 2,424 Hoosiers are confirmed to have died from COVID-19, an increase of 21 over the previous day.
Another 192 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
To date, 463,017 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 453,890 on Friday.
In Allen County, local health officials reported another COVID-19 death and 33 new positive cases.
Allen County now has 2,605 cases of the virus and 107 deaths.
The ISDH updates their online COVID-19 dashboard daily at noon.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts