INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health announced 362 additional Hoosiers have been diagnosed with COVID-19, and 3 more lost their lives to the virus.
That brings the statewide total to 44,930 positive cases.
The death toll now stands at 2,427.
According to the Indiana dashboard that's updated daily at noon, the new positive cases were reported between June 26 and June 27.
The new deaths were recorded between June 23 and June 27.
Another 192 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
In Allen County, local health officials report 2,628 cases of COVID-19 and 107 deaths.
To date, 470,535 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 463,017 on Saturday.
Intensive care unit and ventilator capacity remains steady. As of Tuesday, nearly 39 percent of ICU beds and nearly 84 percent of ventilators are available.
Any Hoosier seeking COVID-testing can obtain it through one of the state-sponsored OptumServe sites, regardless of whether they are at high risk or have symptoms.
To find testing locations around the state, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and click on the COVID-19 testing information link. More than 200 locations are available around the state.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts