INDIANA (WPTA21) - Indiana state health officials say 16 more Hoosiers have died from COVID-19, and 385 others came down with the virus Tuesday.
Indiana now reports 45,594 cases of the novel coronavirus, and the death toll increased to 2,448.
The new cases were reported between June 25 and June 29, while the deaths occurred between May 20 and June 28.
Another 192 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
In Allen County, local health officials reported two new COVID-19 deaths and 30 new cases of the virus.
To date, 484,196 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 476,519 on Monday.
Intensive care unit and ventilator capacity remains steady.
As of Tuesday, more than 40 percent of ICU beds and 83 percent of ventilators are available.
The Indiana State Department of Health releases new COVID-19 data daily at noon on their online dashboard.
To find testing locations around the state, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and click on the COVID-19 testing information link.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts