INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 541 new positive cases of COVID-19 and 19 additional deaths.
The death count includes 11 previously unreported deaths in Allen County occurring between April 19 and June 22.
That brings the total cases of the virus to 46,915 and the death toll increased to 2,488.
Another 193 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
Allen County health officials reported 25 new cases of the virus on Friday.
Intensive care unit and ventilator capacity remains steady. As of Thursday, nearly 41 percent of ICU beds and more than 83 percent of ventilators are available.
To date, 504,153 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 496,835 on Thursday.
State health officials update their online COVID-19 dashboard daily at noon.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts