INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 560 more cases of COVID-19 Sunday and 4 additional deaths.
That brings the total confirmed cases in the state to 51,612, and the death toll to 2,567.
The Allen County Health Department reported one resident has died and 18 additional Allen County residents have tested positive for COVID-19.
The county's total is 2,956 cases and 133 deaths Sunday.
Another 193 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
Intensive care unit and ventilator capacity remain steady. As of Sunday, more than 38 percent of ICU beds and nearly 84 percent of ventilators are available.
To date, 564,647 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 558,146 on Saturday.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts