INDIANAPOLIS (WPTA21) - Vice President Mike Pence and Second Lady Karen Pence traveled to Indiana's capital to meet with higher education leaders on the topic of reopening schools amid the pandemic.
The VP is joining a round table discussion at Marion University.
Marion University is a private Roman Catholic school in Indianapolis
Pence's visit comes the day after the CDC issued guidance in support of having kids return to the classroom.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts