INDIANA (WPTA21) - Indiana State Health officials reported 561 new cases of COVID-19 and 3 additional deaths.
This is the first time in two weeks that the daily reported number of new cases has been below 600.
The new numbers added Monday brings the state's total to 62,907. All of the new cases were reported to the state on Sunday.
The death toll increased to 2,709.
In Allen County, local health officials say another resident died from the virus and 30 others tested positive.
That brings Allen County's total number of positive cases to 3,383, and the death toll to 153.
According to state data put together by the Indiana State Department of Health, 46.3 percent of the state's ICU beds are available, and nearly 84 percent of ventilators in the state are available.
To date, 707,791 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 701,311 on Sunday. Of those tests, 8.9 returned a positive result.
To find testing locations around the state, click here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts