INDIANA (WPTA21) - State Health Officials say 809 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported Tuesday, and 16 more Hoosiers lost their lives to the virus.
That brings Indiana's total number of confirmed cases to 63,678, and the death toll to 2,725.
All of the new positive cases were reported to the state on Monday, while the new deaths occurred between July 12 and July 27.
In Allen County, local health officials say two more residents died from the virus, and 42 others tested positive.
As of Tuesday, 44.6 percent of ICU beds and 83.5 percent of ventilators are available across the state.
To date, 716,809 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 707,791 on Monday.
Of those tests, 8.9 percent returned a positive result.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts