INDIANA (WPTA21) - Indiana state health officials say 630 more Hoosiers tested positive for COVID-19, and 8 more have lost their lives to the virus.
The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) noted all of the new cases were reported to state officials on Tuesday.
That brings the total number of cases to 64,299.
The 8 new deaths were reported to the state between June 26 and July 28, bringing the death toll up to 2,733.
In Allen County, local health officials reported 25 new cases of COVID-19 in area residents.
To date, tests for 724,238 unique individuals have been reported to ISDH, up from 716,809 on Tuesday.
Of those test, 8.9 percent returned a positive result.
As of Wednesday, more than 43 percent of ICU beds and nearly 85 percent of ventilators are available across the state.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts