INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 970 new positive cases of COVID-19 and 13 additional deaths.
All of the new positive cases were reported to the state on Thursday, while the new deaths occurred between June 14 and July 29.
That brings the total number of positive cases statewide to 65,253, and the death toll to 2,746.
The state says 735,848 individuals have been tested for COVID-19, and a total of 910,442 tests have been administered overall.
Friday is the first day the state rolled out expanded data about positivity rates on its online COVID-19 dashboard.
According to data compiled by the Regenstrief Institute on behalf of the Indiana State Department of Health, experts estimate as many as 45,058 patients have recovered from COVID-19.
The 7-day positivity rate statewide stands at nearly 7 percent.
According to the state's online COVID-19 dashboard, Allen County's 7-day positivity rate is 6.7 percent.
Allen County health officials said two more residents died from the virus, while 40 others tested for COVID-19.
As of Thursday, nearly 42 percent of ICU beds and nearly 84 percent of ventilators are available across the state.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts