INDIANA (WPTA21) - State health officials report 912 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday and 19 additional deaths.
The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) says all of the new positive cases were reported to the state on Friday.
The new deaths occurred between June 25 and July 30.
According to the department, a total of 66,154 Hoosiers have now tested positive for the virus and the overall death toll is now at 2,765.
The state says 747,383 individuals have been tested for COVID-19, and a total of 926,406 tests have been administered overall.
According to data compiled by the Regenstrief Institute on behalf of the ISDH, experts estimate as many as 45,751 patients have recovered from COVID-19.
The 7-day positivity rate statewide stands at nearly 7 percent.
According to the state's online COVID-19 dashboard, Allen County's 7-day positivity rate is 6.7 percent.
As of Friday, more than 42 percent of ICU beds and over 84 percent of ventilators are available across the state.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts