INDIANA (WPTA21) - Indiana reports 784 new positive COVID-19 cases and an additional 4 Hoosiers died from the virus.
Indiana's total case count now sits at 67,857 and the death toll increased to 2,775.
Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
The new positive cases were collected between AUGUST 1 and AUGUST 1, while the new deaths occurred anywhere between JULY 31 and AUGUST 1, according to the state's coronavirus map.
There is currently a total positivity rate of 8.8% for the state of Indiana according to the state's COVID-19 dashboard.
To date, 769,043 tests have been reported to ISDH, which is up from 758,606 on Saturday.
Symptomatic individuals can register online at https://lhi.care/covidtesting or by calling (888) 634-1123.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts