INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health says 596 more Hoosiers tested positive for COVID-19 and four others died from the virus.
That brings Indiana's total number of confirmed infections to 100,394, and the death toll increased to 3,144.
The new deaths occurred between Sept. 5 and 6, officials say.
The state's 7-day positivity rate for unique individuals now sits at 7.4 percent.
In Allen County, 39 more residents tested positive for COVID-19. The county's 7-day positivity rate stands at 8.6 percent.
To date, 1,146,572 tests for unique individuals have been reported to the state, up from 1,138,868 on Sunday.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates 77,015 Hoosiers have recovered from the virus.
The COVID-19 dashboard is available online here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts