INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports the state's 7-day positivity rate has dropped compared to last week's numbers.
Indiana has a 7-day positivity rate of 5.3 percent for unique individuals, compared to last week's numbers that hovered around 7.3 percent.
The state reported 394 new infections and 12 additional deaths Tuesday.
That brings Indiana's total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases to 100,780, and the death toll increased to 3,156.
In Allen County, local officials say another 39 residents tested positive for the virus.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates 77,015 Hoosiers have recovered from the virus.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts