INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 720 new positive cases of COVID-19 and 17 additional deaths Wednesday.
That brings the state's total number of confirmed cases to 101,485, and the death toll to 3,173.
The new positive cases occurred between Sept. 4 and Sept. 8, while the new deaths occurred between Sept. 2 and Sept. 8.
In Allen County, local health officials reported two additional deaths and 36 new positive cases of the virus.
State Health officials say the state's 7-day positivity rate for unique individuals decreased to 5.1 percent.
An estimated 77,939 Hoosiers recovered from COVID-19, according to analysis from the Regenstrief Institute.
To date, 1,158,018 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,150,863 on Tuesday.
A total of 1,572,960 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
To find testing sites around the state, click here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts