INDIANA (WPTA21) - Another 764 Hoosiers tested positive for COVID-19 and 13 others lost their lives to the virus.
The new cases were all reported to the state in the past 24 hours, but the dates of the tests range from Sept. 3 to Sept. 9.
The new deaths occurred between Aug. 25 and Sept. 9.
Indiana now reports 102,243 total infections, and the death toll increased to 3,186.
State data shows the 7-day positivity rate for unique individuals has decreased to 5 percent.
In Allen County, another 48 residents tested positive for COVID-19.
An estimated 78,925 Hoosiers recovered from COVID-19, according to an analysis by the Regenstrief Institute.
To date, 1,164,141 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,158,018 on Wednesday. A total of 1,584,532 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts