INDIANA (WPTA21) - Another 755 Hoosiers tested positive for COVID-19 and two others lost their lives to the virus.
The new cases and deaths were all reported to the state in the past 24 hours, officials say.
Indiana now reports 106,540 total infections, and the death toll increased to 3,215.
State data shows the 7-day positivity rate for unique individuals is now at 7%.
In Allen County, another 24 residents tested positive for COVID-19.
An estimated 82,311 Hoosiers recovered from COVID-19, according to an analysis by the Regenstrief Institute.
To date, 1,247,293 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,238,984 on Sunday. A total of 1,738,305 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts