INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 758 more Hoosiers tested positive for COVID-19 and 20 others died from the virus.
That brings the total number of confirmed infections in the state to 107,229, and the death toll to 3,235.
The new positive cases were all reported to the state on Monday, while the new deaths occurred between Sept. 5 and Sept. 14.
The state's 7-day positivity rate for unique individuals is at 6.9 percent.
In Allen County, local officials reported 55 more residents tested positive for COVID-19.
An additional 11 Allen County residents who died from COVID-19 have been added to the state's total due to a delay in reporting.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates 83,279 Hoosiers recovered from COVID-19.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts