INDIANA (WPTA21) - Indiana health officials report 624 more Hoosiers have tested positive for COVID-19 and 12 others lost their lives to the virus.
That brings the total number of infections statewide to 107,809 and the death toll to 3,247.
The Indiana State Department of Health said the new cases were reported to the state in the past 24 hours but the new cases and deaths occurred between Sept. 10 and Sept 15.
In Allen County, local health officials report another COVID-19 death and 58 new positive cases.
The state's 7-day positivity rate for unique individuals stands at 6.9 percent.
To date, 1,261,892 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,254,731 on Tuesday. A total of 1,770,032 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates 83,279 Hoosiers recovered from COVID-19.
To find testing sites around the state, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and click on the COVID-19 testing information link.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts