INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 535 new positive cases of COVID-19 and 7 additional deaths.
All of the new cases were reported to the state on Sunday, while the new deaths occurred in the past five days.
That's according to the state's online COVID-19 dashboard that updates each day at noon.
The dashboard now shows the state has more than 112,000 infections, and the death toll increased to 3,287.
The state's 7-day positivity rate for unique individuals sits at 6.6 percent. The positivity rate has remained steady for the past two weeks.
In the past 30 days, Indiana has reported 26,900 cases of the virus and 277 deaths.
To date, 1,308,645 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,301,940 on Sunday. A total of 1,882,248, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates as many as 87,090 Hoosiers have recovered from the virus.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts