INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 652 new positive cases of COVID-19 and nine additional deaths Tuesday.
All of the new cases were reported to the state on Monday, while the new deaths occurred between Sept. 6 and Sept. 21.
That brings Indiana's total number of infections to 112,626, and the death toll increased to 3,295.
The state's 7-day positivity rate for unique individuals has been sitting steady at 6.6 percent.
Allen County's 7-day positivity rate is a few percentage points lower than the state average at 6.3 percent.
Allen County Health officials also noted anther 34 residents tested positive for the virus, bringing the total of confirmed cases to 6,029.
To date, 1,315,440 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,308,645 on Monday. A total of 1,898,563 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates as many as 88,173 Hoosiers recovered from COVID-19.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts