INDIANA (WPTA21) - With Indiana's mask order set to expire in two days, Gov. Eric Holcomb is expected to announce whether or not Hoosiers will be required to continue wearing face coverings.
In the past, the governor announced his executive orders during his weekly COVID-19 briefings.
Wednesday's briefing is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. You can watch the update live on our website here.
Back on Aug. 26, Gov. Holcomb announced the second extension of the mask mandate and ordered the state to remain in "stage 4.5" of his reopening plan.
If Gov. Holcomb decides to continue the mask order, this will be the third extension.
In the past 30 days, Indiana had more than 26,000 new cases of COVID-19 and 278 deaths.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts