INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 728 new cases of COVID-19 Wednesday and 10 new deaths.
All of the new cases are from Tuesday tests, and the new deaths occurred between Sept. 16 and Sept. 22.
That brings the total number of confirmed infections statewide to 113,337, and the death toll to 3,305.
The state's 7-day positivity rate remains at 6.6 percent.
In Allen County, local officials note 35 new cases of COVID-19.
To date, 1,322,819 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,315,440 on Tuesday. A total of 1,916,433 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates more than 89,000 Hoosiers recovered from COVID-19.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts