INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 1,195 new cases of COVID-19 Friday as the state's 7-day positivity rate remains below 4 percent.
The state says all the new cases were reported on Thursday, while 18 new deaths occurred between Sept. 14 and Sept. 24.
That brings the total number of confirmed infections to 115,407 and the death toll to 3,340.
The state's 7-day positivity rate for all tests sits at 3.9 percent and is one of the reasons Gov. Eric Holcomb said he's moving the state to "stage 5" of his reopening plan.
In Allen County, local health officials reported 75 new cases of COVID-19 and an additional death.
That brings Allen County's death toll to 200.
The state reported 25,558 new tests Friday.
To date, 1,341,462 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,331,608 on Thursday. A total of 1,963,006 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates 91,866 Hoosiers recovered from COVID-19.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts