INDIANA (WPTA) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 761 new positive cases of COVID-19 and 20 more deaths.
The new cases were reported to the state between Saturday and Monday, while the new deaths occurred between last Friday and Monday.
That brings the total number of confirmed infections statewide to 119,066, and the death toll to 3,385.
In Allen County, local health officials reported another death and 36 new confirmed cases of COVID-19.
The state's 7-day positivity rate for all tests sits at 4.1 percent.
To date, 1,371,355 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,366,294 on Monday. A total of 2,042,146 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates nearly 94,000 Hoosiers may have recovered from the virus.
To find testing sites around the state, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and click on the COVID-19 testing information link.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts