INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 990 new positive cases of COVID-19 and 30 additional deaths Tuesday.
The state's 7-day positivity rate for positive tests increased to 4.9 percent.
The new positive cases were reported to the state between Sunday and Monday, while the new deaths occurred between Sept. 25 and Oct. 5.
Statewide, Indiana now has a total of 126,946 confirmed infections and the death toll increased to 3,484.
In Allen County, local health officials reported 46 new cases of the virus.
To date, 1,432,219 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,425,175 on Monday. A total of 2,198,785 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates nearly 99,000 Hoosiers recovered from the virus.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts