INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health announced an additional 1,832 Hoosiers tested positive for COVID-19 Friday, and 19 others lost their lives to the virus.
All of the new cases were reported to the state between Wednesday and Thursday, while the new deaths occurred between Oct. 3 and Oct. 8.
That brings the total number of confirmed infections to 131,493, and the death toll to 3,534.
The state's 7-day positivity rate for all tests remained at 5.1 percent.
In Allen County, another two residents died from the virus and 93 others tested positive.
To date, 1,463,436 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,451,391 on Thursday. A total of 2,276,846 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates as many as 101,184 Hoosiers recovered from the virus.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts