INDIANA (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health says 1,569 more Hoosiers tested positive for COVID-19 and 27 others lost their lives to the virus.
That brings the total number of confirmed infections in the state to 138,104 and the death toll to 3,595.
All of the new positive cases were reported between Oct. 10 and Oct. 12, while the deaths occurred between Sept. 11 and Oct. 12.
The state's 7-day positivity rate for all tests sits at 5.3 percent.
COVID-19 hospitalizations have been also on the rise.
To date, 1,503,923 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,495,852 on Monday. A total of 2,376,462 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates 103,722 Hoosiers have recovered from the virus.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts