FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WPTA21) - The Democratic challenger for Indiana Attorney General plans to campaign in Fort Wayne Wednesday.
Jonathan Weinzapfel's campaign said he'll campaign in Muncie before making his way to Fort Wayne to greet voters.
Here's his schedule for Wednesday, Oct. 21:
- 9:00 a.m.
- Greet voters at Delaware County Courthouse
- 100 W. Washington St.
- 11:45 a.m.
- Souls to the Polls Launch event
- Come As You Are Community Church
- 7910 S. Anthony Blvd.
- Fort Wayne Urban League
- 2135 S. Hanna St.
- Early Voting at the Memorial Coliseum
- 4000 Parnell Ave.
- 6:00 p.m.
- Wayne County Democratic Party Meeting
- 2200 E. Main St.
In the race to fill the state's Attorney General seat, a recent poll put Republican Todd Rokita ahead of Democrat Jonathan Weinzapfel by a 48-to-35 percent margin.
The two men are vying to succeed Republican Curtis Hill, who was unsuccessful in his effort to secure the GOP nomination.
Rokita is a former congressman who ran unsuccessfully for U.S. senate in 2018. Weinzapfel is a former mayor of Evansville.
- The General Election is Nov. 3.
- Early voting begins in Indiana and Ohio on Oct. 6.
- Click here for Indiana voter information.
- Ohio voter information can be found here.
- Where's my polling location? Check here.
- Who's even on my ballot? Find out here.
- What are the voting hours?
- Whom do I call if I have a problem voting?