INDIANAPOLIS (WPTA21) - Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb and First Lady Janet Holcomb are going into quarantine Tuesday after several members of his security detail tested positive for COVID-19.
Holcomb and the First Lady are considered close contacts and will be tested later this week.
The Indiana State Department of Health will perform the contact tracing for the Governor, First Lady and the security detail.
The governor was in Huntington on Monday for a ribbon cutting.
Indiana State Department of Health Commissioner Dr. Kris Box and Dr. Lindsay Weaver will lead Wednesday’s weekly COVID briefing and the Governor will join by phone
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts