INDIANAPOLIS (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 7,420 new positive cases of COVID-19 and 59 additional deaths Thursday.
That brings the total number of infections to 275,503 and the death toll to 4,889.
All of the new cases and deaths were reported to state officials within the past 24 hours, but the tests occurred between Nov. 2 and Nov. 18 while the new deaths occurred between Oct. 30 and Nov. 18.
Another Allen County resident died and 470 tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total to 15,844 cases and 275 deaths Thursday.
The state's 7-day positivity rate stands at 12.1 percent.
To date, 2,009,763 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 1,989,456 on Wednesday. A total of 3,725,334 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates 159,413 Hoosiers recovered from the virus.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts