INDIANAPOLIS (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health says 6,255 more Hoosiers tested positive for COVID-19 and 48 others lost their lives to the virus.
That brings the total number of infections statewide to 295,357 and the death toll to 5,040.
While all of the new deaths and positive cases were reported to state health officials in the past 24 hours, the new infections occurred between Oct. 30 and Nov. 21 while the new deaths occurred between Oct. 29 and Nov. 21.
In Allen County, local health officials reported four additional deaths and 382 new COVID-19 cases.
The state's 7-day positivity rate dropped to 11.8 percent.
To date, 2,072,690 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 2,053,143 on Saturday. A total of 3,897,545 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates 165,061 Hoosiers recovered from COVID-19.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts