INDIANAPOLIS (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health said 3,630 additional Hoosiers tested positive for COVID-19 and 39 others lost their lives to the virus.
Indiana's total number of confirmed cases increased to 529,688 and the death toll now stands at 8,150.
The state's 7-day positivity rate is at 15.3 percent.
A total of 2,836 Hoosiers are hospitalized with the virus.
In Allen County, local health officials reported another 245 residents were diagnosed with COVID-19.
To date, 2,675,056 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 2,667,473 on Sunday. A total of 5,814,026 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates 351,636 Hoosiers recovered from the virus.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts