INDIANAPOLIS (WPTA21) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 3,477 new cases of COVID-19 Tuesday and 142 additional deaths.
That brings the total number of confirmed infections statewide to 533,083 and the death toll increased to 8,292.
In Allen County, local health officials reported 15 residents lost their lives to the virus and 191 others tested positive for COVID-19.
The state's positivity rate for all tests stands at 15.8 percent. The state's online COVID-19 dashboard shows 2,907 Hoosiers were hospitalized with the virus.
To date, 2,681,739 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 2,675,056 on Monday. A total of 5,845,344 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
The Regenstrief Institute estimates 354,952 Hoosiers recovered from COVID-19.
The Indiana Department of Health will offer free testing from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday at the following locations:
111 W. State St.
Lawrence County Fairgrounds
11265 US 50
Wayne County Fairgrounds
861 Salisbury Rd.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts