(CNN) - Taco Bell is bringing back its potato bites.
The chain took two items off the menu last year that featured the potatoes.
Those dishes were the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes and the Spicy Potato soft taco.
The fast-food giant announced Thursday that those items will return to the menu on March 11.
People were really unhappy to see the potatoes go.
A Change.org petition "for Taco Bell to not remove all potato items," among other items, garnered thousands of signatures.
The decision to remove the dishes including the potatoes was based on the need to streamline operations during the pandemic.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts