INDIANAPOLIS (WPTA21) - Indiana continues to show improvements in slowing the spread of COVID-19.
That's according to Wednesday's updated COVID-19 risk map that shows only one county in the "red" and even includes one county in the lowest level of spread.
Each week, the Indiana State Department of Health assigns all 92 counties a color-coded score (blue, yellow, orange, and red) based on positivity rate and cases per 100,000 people.
Allen County is now in the "yellow," the second lowest grade.
Last week, Whitley County was in the "red" but is now in the "orange."Feb-1-to-Feb-28-Coronavirus-Response-Requirements-1
Indiana reports a total of 643,305 infections and more than 11,500 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb and the state's top health experts are expected to give an update on the state's COVID-19 response at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
You can watch the briefing live here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- Check out or COVID-19 vaccine resource page here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts