FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WPTA21) - Fort Wayne's VA is hosting a walk-in clinic for eligible veterans who want to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
Following CDC guidelines, the Fort Wayne Campus will host a Moderna vaccination clinic on Monday, Feb. 15 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The shots will be administered on a first-come-first-serve basis, and veterans must be enrolled in the VA Northern Indiana Health Care System.
Veterans who can't make it are asked to call 1-800-360-8387 Ext. 75113 or call your primary care team to make an appointment.
VA health care facilities across the country received an additional 200,000 doses of the Moderna vaccine from the Department of Health and Human Services.
Click here to learn more about the VA's vaccination effort.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- Check out or COVID-19 vaccine resource page here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts