COLUMBUS (WPTA21) - Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine and First Lady Fran DeWine rolled up their sleeves Tuesday to get their second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The couple received the shots at the Kettering Health Network's Jamestown office in Greene County, Ohio.
The DeWines became eligible to receive their first shots earlier this month when vaccinations opened up to Ohioans age 70 and above.
Right now, any Ohioan age 65 and older can be vaccinated.
To learn more about Ohio's vaccination plan, visit coronavirus.ohio.gov/vaccine.
To find a vaccine provider in your area, visit vaccine.coronavirus.ohio.gov.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- Check out or COVID-19 vaccine resource page here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts