ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WPTA21) - Allen County residents will learn what -- if anything -- will change concerning COVID-19 restrictions Thursday afternoon.
Allen County Health Commissioner Dr. Matthew Sutter will hold a news conference with city and county leaders to give an update on local COVID-19 recommendations.
You can watch the update live on WPTA21.com/live at noon.
Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb recently announced statewide COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted on April 6, including the statewide mask mandate.
Earlier this week, Huntington's mayor said businesses may return to full capacity in early April, and the locally enforced mask requirement will be lifted in late May.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- Check out or COVID-19 vaccine resource page here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts