FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WPTA21) - The Indiana Department of Health will provide COVID-19 vaccinations at a mass vaccine clinic to be held at McMillen Park Community Center this week.
Appointments are available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. April 13-15.
The site is located at 3901 Abbott St., Fort Wayne.
The clinic will provide the 2-shot Moderna vaccine, and those who receive their first dose this week may return for the second shot between May 11-13.
Registration takes place through the Indiana State Department of Health vaccination website: ourshot.in.gov. Those needing help in registering can call 211.
HealthVisions and the Vaccine Messaging Task Force have arranged for Spanish and Burmese interpreters to be onsite to help non-English speakers. This site is in conjunction with Vaccine Registration Week in southeast Fort Wayne.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- Check out or COVID-19 vaccine resource page here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts