FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WPTA21) - Parkview Health's mass COVID-19 clinic is now taking walk-in appointments.
At the direction of the Indiana State Department of Health, the Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation will take walk-ins subject to the clinic's capacity each day.
Parkview Health said walk-ins will be accommodated between the hours of noon to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays.
You're still encouraged to sign up for an appointment, and those with appointments will be given priority.
Sign up to get your COVID-19 vaccine at ourshot.in.gov.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- Check out or COVID-19 vaccine resource page here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts