INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Gov. Eric Holcomb wants all state employees to return to the office by early July.
The transition from a March 2020 stay-at-home order starts with senior staff, who must return by June 7.
Other employees should spend at least 50% of their time at the office by June 21 and return full-time by July 6.
In an email to state employees, the governor says face-to-face conversations “lead to innovation” and productive work.
The state will offer a vaccination clinic at the Indiana Government Center in Indianapolis on June 21-22.
More than 2.4 million Indiana residents are considered to be fully vaccinated.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here.
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here.
- Need to get tested? Click here to find a testing site near you.
- Check out or COVID-19 vaccine resource page here.
- You can catch up on the latest ABC21 coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to sign up for ABC21 News and Weather Alerts